Blog, Adsense, Duit, Rahasia AdSense, Duit Google


Blog, Adsense, Duit, Rahasia AdSense, Duit Google

Kamis, 12 Juli 2007

Hot Bikini

Pamela Anderson In A Bikini And Looking Hot?

Are my eyes deceiving me, or does Pamela Anderson actually resemble someone you’d describe as “b%ner inducing”? in these pictures. Now you won’t hear this very often on Hollywood Tuna but she’s looking pretty damn hot for a change. Hell, I’m even turned on by her and you know what, I’m not ashamed to admit it. I’m actually kind of relieved. I was getting tired of writing and reading about how Pam is looking old and washed up! To be honest it’s getting pretty lame! The girl is like 65! We’ve got to give her a break! So today, I’ve decided that once again Pam is the hottest hoochie on the planet! Long live Pamela Anderson.

Pamela Anderson Bikini Photo Shoot Pictures Pamela Anderson Bikini Photo Shoot Pictures

Pamela Anderson Bikini Photo Shoot Pictures Pamela Anderson Bikini Photo Shoot Pictures

Pamela Anderson Bikini Photo Shoot Pictures Pamela Anderson Bikini Photo Shoot Pictures Pamela Anderson Bikini Photo Shoot Pictures Pamela Anderson Bikini Photo Shoot Pictures

0 komentar: